Instructions for selected candidates:
- Candidates are required to pay the admission and tuition fees by cash only, at the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya office between 13th June to 17th June 2022. Office timings are: 10am to 2pm, 3pm to 5pm.
Fees to be submitted (for Indian nationals):
Admission Fee (one time): Rs 4000/-
Tuition Fee for the month of August (to be paid in advance): Rs 1500/-
- Please carry the following documents of the candidate while submitting the fees:
- Print out/hard copy of Registration Form
- Print out/hard copy of Aadhar Card
- 2 Passport Photos
- Classes for the new session will begin from 1st August 2022 (for Monday-Wednesday-Friday batches), and on 2nd August 2022 (for Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday batches).
- Each student will be issued a Student ID card. The ID card may be collected from the office in August once the new session starts.
- ‘Trial’ candidates will be required to pay the Admission Fee and Tuition Fee for the month of August. Only Admission Fee will be refunded in case the student does not clear after the trial period of one month.