Instructions for selected candidates:
- Selected candidates are required to pay the admission fee by cash only, at the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya office between 15th May to 20th May 2023. Office timings are: 10am to 2pm, 3pm to 5pm.
- Note: The tuition fee will have to be paid quarterly (that is, every three months) in advance, starting July (beginning of the new session). More details about tuition fee are available under ‘Fee Structure’ on the ‘Admissions’ page of the website.
Admission Fee to be submitted for Indian nationals (one-time, non-refundable): Rs 5000/-
Admission Fee to be submitted for foreign nationals (one-time, non-refundable): Rs 8000/-
- Please carry the following documents of the candidate while submitting the admission fee:
- Print out/hard copy of Registration Form
- Print out/hard copy of Aadhar Card
- 2 Passport Photos
- Classes for the new session will begin from 3rd July 2023 (for Monday-Wednesday-Friday batches), and on 4th July 2023 (for Tuesday/ Thursday/ Saturday batches).
- Please make sure you pay the quarterly tuition fee by 15th July 2023 to avoid late fee.
- Each student will be issued a Student ID card. The ID card may be collected from the office in July once you have paid the tuition fee for July-September quarter.
- ‘Trial’ candidates will be required to pay the Admission Fee and Tuition Fee for the month of July. Only Admission Fee will be refunded in case the student does not clear after the trial period of one month.