Instructions for Admissions:
- Admission forms for the following subjects will be available online from 10am on 11th May 2022 to 7pm on 17th May 2022, on Gandharva Mahavidyalaya’s website:
a) Hindustani Music: Vocal and Instrumental (Sitar, Flute, Tabla and Harmonium)
b) Indian Classical Dances: Odissi, Kathak
Please note that the form fees (non-refundable) should be paid online at the time of submitting the form. Unpaid forms will be considered invalid.
- One can select class timings and audition timings while filling the form online. Please read all the options carefully.
- No Bharatanatyam admissions will be held this year.
- Number of forms and seats are limited, and forms will be available on first-come-first-served basis. After filling the forms online, auditions will be held offline at Gandharva Mahavidyalaya from 24th May to 2nd June 2022 (audition slot can be selected while filling the online form). Admissions will be granted on the basis of the audition results. The decision of the Vidyalaya will be final; kindly accept it gracefully.
- A class-wise list of selected candidates will be shared on the Vidyalaya website on 10th June 2022, 10am. It is the responsibility of the candidates to check the list and make the necessary payments.
- Selected candidates are required to pay the admission and tuition fees in cash only, at the Vidyalaya office from 13th June to 17th June 2022, 10am to 1pm, and 3pm to 5pm.
- Classes for new admissions will begin from 1st August 2022.
- All classes will be held offline.
- COVID vaccination certificates will need to be provided by all students.
- Please note that owing to the COVID situation, the admission process is subject to change.