Instructions for selected students:
- You are required to pay the admission and tuition fees by cash at the Gandharva Mahavidyalaya office or online from 2nd August to 5th August 2021. Office timings are: 10am to 2pm, 3pm to 5pm. Closed on Sundays. Online payment button will appear at the top of this page on 2nd August at 8am.
- Each student will be issued a Student ID card from the office. If you choose to pay the fees at the office, you can collect the ID card at the time of depositing the fees. If you decide to pay the fees online, you can collect the ID card later, anytime during office hours on working days.
- Following are the documents (hard copies/ print-outs) required at the time of collection of Student ID card:
1. Two passport-size photographs of the student.
2. Hard copy of admission form (you would have received the admission form on the email id mentioned on your form).
3. Hard copy of student’s Aadhar card/ Passport/ PAN.
- Classes will be held online till Govt. allows institutions to resume offline classes
- You will be added to the class WhatsApp group latest by 8th August. All further instructions about your classes will be given there, along with the link for the online classes.
- Classes will begin from 9th August (for Odissi students), and 10th August (for Kathak students).