- Please prepare a short 1-minute song (classical/ semi-classical/ film/ devotional/ folk) for the audition.
- Please make sure you reach the Vidyalaya 15 minutes prior to your audition. Do not be late. You can look up the address and location in advance to avoid last-minute delays.
- Please carry a print-out or a soft copy on your phone of your duly filled form and receipt.
- Due to COVID restrictions, you will be permitted to enter the Vidyalaya premises only at the designated time of your audition.
- Only the candidates appearing for the audition will be permitted to enter the Vidyalaya premises. Relatives/ friends accompanying the candidate, if any, will have to wait outside the gate.
Only children (8 to 14 years old) will be allowed to be accompanied by one parent/ guardian, who will have to wait in the waiting area while the audition takes place.
- Please wear masks and carry a sanitizer for personal safety. Kindly carry your own water bottles.
- Please cooperate with the Vidyalaya officials and staff in order to make the process as smooth and safe as possible.
Gandharva Mahavidyalya will take all necessary precautions to make sure that the audition process is safe during the COVID times. However, we do not take any responsibility in case of unforeseen situations.